Research Activities / Industrial Grants
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel Group, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Flexible Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate Self-Esteem and Overall Relationships in Men with Erectile Dysfunction Treated with Viagra (Sildenafil Citrate) in the United States.Pfizer – Investigator Meeting: April 2001
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of IC351(LY450190) Administered “On Demand” to Patients with Erectile Dysfunction.Lily-ICOS – Starting Date: 2000
- A Randomized, Double-Blind Study (With Open Label Treatment Extension) to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Viagra (Sildenafil) in Men with Symptoms of Depression and Erectile Dysfunction.Pfizer – Starting Date: September 1997
- An Open, Non-Comparative Extension Study of Sildenafil in Patients with Erectile DysfunctionPfizer – Starting Date: August 1977
- An Open, Non-Comparative Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety of Sildenafil in Patients with Erectile Dysfunction.Pfizer – Starting Date: August 1996
- Multi-Center Prospective cohort Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of The American Medical Systems (AMS) Ambicor Inflatable Penile Prosthesis. American Medical Systems, Inc.Pfizer Hospital Products Group – Starting Date: 1996
- A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Parallel Group, Fixed-Dose, Multi-Center Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of UK-92, 480, Administered Over Six Months to Male Patients with Erectile Dysfunction.Pfizer – Starting Date: February 1996
- Long-Term Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Alprostadil Administered by MUSE.Vivus – Starting Date: 1995
- A Placebo-Controlled Safety and Efficacy Study of Alprostadil Alphadex (PGE 1-Cyclodetrin) in the Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction in Diabetic and Non-Diabetic Patients Followed by 48 Weeks of Open Label Treatment.Schwarz Pharma – Starting Date: October 1993
- Treatment of Erectile Failure with Medicated Urethral System for Erection (MUSE).Vivus – June 1993 to Present
- Pilot Study with Alprostadil Sterile Powder (PGE 1) in Erectile Dysfunction. Protocol M/56FP50/0074Upjohn – 1992 to May 1993
- No Effect & Lowest Effective Dose-Finding Study of Alprostdil Sterile Powder (PGE1 in Erectile Dysfunction. Protocol M/56FP50/0080Upjohn – January 1993 to April 1993.
- Long-Term Safety Study of Alprostdil Sterile Powder (PGE 1 Alprostadile Sterile Powder in Patients with Erectile Dysfunction. Protocol M/5650/0070Upjohn – Starting Date November 1992- present
J. Francois Eid, MD, receives or has received research support/grants from Coloplast Corporation, American Medical Systems (AMS), Lilly ICOS LLC Bayer, Vivus, Pharmacia-Upjohn and Pfizer Inc. He is/was a consultant and on the speakers bureau for Coloplast, AMS, Lilly ICOS LLC, Bayer and Pfizer Inc.