Dr. Eid's Recognitions as the Top Penile Implant Surgeon
Book and magazine mentions
Another Life; author Michael Korda
New York Magazines Best Doctors, 2000-2007, 1996-1998
Top Doctors: New York Metro Area: 5-10 editions
America’s Top Doctors 6-7th edition
Making Love Again - Regaining Sexual Potency through the New Injection Treatment. J. Francois Eid, Carol A. Pearce
- Listed in Woodward and White’s Directory of Best Doctors in America, 1996
- New York Super Doctors 2008
- Guide to Americas TOP UROLOGISTS, 2007 edition
- Selected by peers as one of the country’s top 5% of physicians. Listed in the exclusive Best Doctors in America 2007-2008.
- Playboy mag, Viagra information article.
- In the past 20 years, Dr. Eid has accomplished over 3,000 penile prosthesis implants, averaging more than 250 annually. He is also the first physician to perform a penile implant on the World Wide Web. You can see a video clip of this procedure as well as interviews of patients with implants online.
- Patients throughout the tri-state area, the U.S., and the world come to the Center for Urological Care because it is the undisputed leader in penile prosthesis. Our staff is committed to providing not only the highest quality of care but the most compassionate as well. Our extensive experience with the inflatable internal penile pump allows us to anticipate the complex needs and concerns of each individual patient, as well as their partners. Our final goal is to assist men in every step in the process of regaining their ability to carry out the act of lovemaking in all its delicacy and humanity.
- “With the greatest respect for a pioneer in lasting mens passages” Understanding Men’s Passages, by number one bestseller author Gail Sheehy
- “With Best wishes! Thank you! Dr. Ruth’s Encyclopedia of Sex; author Dr. Ruth Westheimer
- 1997 Pfizer Annual Report
- Journal of Urology 1989, 1997
- Society For the Study of Male Reproduction. NY State Society of Surgeons, Inc - 1997, 1998 the Society of Reproductive Surgeons, Inc
- Hand Assisted Laparoscopic Colon resection and Splenectomy Preceptorship- 1998
- American Association of Clinical Urologists, Inc 1997
- AUA update series 1992
- International Journal of Impotence Research - 2000
- Int. J. Radiation Oncology 1998
Voted Urology Attending of the Year, 2011 - by New York Presbyterian Urology Residents. Usually reserved for full time academic doctors, Dr. Eid is the first independent Urologist on the volunteer staff to receive this award.
Selected by peers to write Chapter 30 on penile prosthesis surgery for the 2016 Campbell-Walsh Urology 11th Edition publication. This publication is the most prestigious urology text book and is required reading for all urology residents in training.
Selected by peers as one of the country’s top 5% of physicians. Listed in the exclusive Best Doctors in America 2007-2008.