State of the Art Compassionate Care for Men with Sexual Dysfunction.
It is the mission
of our Center to be the leader in the delivery of world-class patient care and service to our local, state and national communities. The Center will combine the best clinical and administrative practices of all its members so that it may achieve recognition and status as one of the premiere male sexual health centers in the United States.
The Center is committed to providing the highest quality and most compassionate patient care:
- Outstanding education to residents, practicing physicians and other health care personnel;
- Innovative, preeminent solutions to complicated problems;
- Responsible and proactive patient services;
- Unmatched service to patients, families and visitors;
- Responsible for costs and expenses as well as providing a service at a competitive price.
In accordance with the Center's mission, all of our members are committed to accomplishing the following objectives:
- Deliver a uniformed, high quality, complete care by using the best clinical and administrative practices;
- Expand accessibility to this care to a large population of men; demonstrate clinical excellence and improve performance when indicated, through tracking and followup of task performance, quality measurement and performance improvement activities;
- Educate and train physicians, and other health care personnel to achieve excellence in the care of men suffering from sexual dysfunction;
- Contributing to conquering sexual dysfunction and alleviate the suffering of men with this condition with the most current available medical technology;
- Continue to address the special needs of the poor and underserved population in a responsible and compassionate manner with programs such as the Allan C. Greenberg Program on Human Sexuality.
The following are the six key cornerstones of the Center's philosophy: